Sunday, November 30, 2008

Four Week Anniversary

Two minor breakthroughs this week:
  • I drove my car on a couple of short local errands (grocery store and mailed some letters).
  • I went out to a restaurant for the first time since the operation. My older daughter drove. I also had my first glass of wine since the operation, and my kids had to restrain me from loudly attempting a Luciano Pavarotti imitation for everyone in the restaurant to enjoy.
Still can't drive or walk mid- to long distances, but getting there slowly...

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Hey Hey Hey. I didn't FORCE you to drink that glass of wine. I think I forgot to tell you that the woman at the table next to us kept looking at our table and smiling. Maybe it's because our family is so cute. Or maybe it's because we were being loud and obnoxious. Either way it was great to see you out of the house. Love you! Oh, PS. You should get an AIM account so I can talk to you online.