Monday, December 15, 2008

Six Week Anniversary: Back to Work

I went back to work today, did nothing except attend a series of meetings, and am completely exhausted. I can't even really put a lot of mental energy into making this post particularly humorous or interesting. But, overall, it's a healthy thing to start getting back into a routine and productive schedule. My plan is to work half time through the month of December, and jump back in full time immediately after the New Year. Fortunately, my doctor, my supervisor, and my employer's short term disability insurance carrier have all approved my plan.

1 comment:

Kim Maisel said...

Oh Jim! Just remember that "part-time" doesn't mean that you work full-time hours. Shannan ratted you out on your 9 hour day! Come back slow, we need you but things are still running smoothly for the most part.

And happy holidays!!